05 March 2010

Wherever You Are

Heather Morgan, wherever you are, leave me alone.  I get your collection calls, your collection letters and, apparently, calls from your landlord.  I walked into an Office Depot, gave them my phone number, and your name came up with an address in a city 3 hours from me.

You're making my life miserable.  Not only does my phone ring incessantly, I've had to file 2 fraud alerts with the major credit bureaus.  That means that, if I want access to credit, getting it will be slower and more complicated.  If I can get it at all.

Quit using my phone number and address.  I don't want your Harry & David catalogs any more than I want your collection calls.  Just stop it.

Leave me alone.

I won't appeal to your better nature, because, apparently, you don't have one.  I won't appeal to any aspect of morality, because you are obviously amoral.  I won't appeal to your sense of justice, because you don't seem to understand the concept.

I will tell you, however, that if I can ever figure out where you are, I'll press charges of fraud and identity theft, both felonies.  You have used my personal information fraudulently, and I have been living with that for several years.  And I'm pissed.

A word to the wise:  never piss off an old queen.  We hold grudges and defined the word "vindictive".  If I ever find you, I'll have you for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a late-night snack.  Perhaps with a glass of Chianti and some fava beans.

Then I'll see that your sorry ass ends up in jail.

You have fair warning.  As if anything about this has been fair.

No comments: